IFPA is a federation of placental research organisations from different regions around the world. IFPA is devoted to supporting and promoting excellence in the field of placental research throughout the world.
If you are a scientist involved in placental research, we invite you to join this scientific organisation
IFPA membership offers:
- Regularly updated news of IFPA meetings
- Information on training courses in placental biology
- Notice of other meetings and events
- Notification of research positions being offered in placental biology and other related fields
- Reduced subscription prices for our journal, PLACENTA (US$40/year for senior investigators, US$20/year for new investigators).
IFPA membership is free. You can register as a member by clicking the button below, which will take you to the registration page. You are also registered as a member automatically if you register for IFPA scientific meetings.
Registration information is private and will not be shared with anyone, sold or transferred